A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rashmi Nakra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nakra
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nakra Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rashmi Nakra, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nakra graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rashmi Rani Nakra MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rashmi R. Nakra practice?
- Dr. Rashmi Nakra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rashmi Nakra practices Psychiatry near Union, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Union Psychiatrists.