Ophthalmologists, Pediatric Specialist
3964 Goodman Rd E
Ste 125
Southaven, MS 38672
662-890-7361
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Office Manager  |  show details
by Leslie Grant on Apr 24th, 2013

I want to thank everyone that has taken the time to write a review. We take our patients care in the upmost priority. Our professionalism starts the moment you walk thru our office door to phone calls. We train our staff very intensley on the importance of our patients care. We always want our patients to have a great office visit, starting from the staff to the doctor. If at any time you feel that you were not treated with the upmost respect, Please don't hestitate to call me at any time and we will resolve the issue. Due to the HPPA regulations, however there are protocols we have to follow. I can assure you that any and every problem will be resolved. We have a very caring staff and willing to help. Our first priority is to the patient. Dr Pandya goes beyond patient care, when it comes to the well-being of the patients. Thank you Leslie Grant Office Manager Thank You for all your comments. Leslie Grant Office Manager

|  Rude Staff  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2012

Overall, we have been pleased with this doctor but the last three times we have called for questions, the person who answers the phone has been nothing but RUDE! Twice I have been hung up on and the other time, I was told, they were too busy and didn't have time to talk to me nor answer any of my questions. Professionalism in a medical office is a necessity and believe me, hanging up and being rude to patients, is not very professional. Not very happy with the young girl who answers the phone. WILL be discussing this when and IF I continue seeing this doctor.

|  show details
May 8th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Dr. Pandya is an excellent opthamologist: I take my 7 year old daughter to Dr. Pandya. She is extremely professional and her office is efficiently run. I highly recommend her.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com