A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rashmi Pradhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pradhan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pradhan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rashmi Pradhan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pradhan graduated from University Of Mumbai, Mahatma Gandhi Mission`s Medical College.
Dr. Pradhan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital
- BON SECOURS St. Francis Medical Center
- Bon Secours - St Marys Hospital Of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rashmi Prakash Pradhan BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rashmi P. Pradhan practice?
- Dr. Rashmi Pradhan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rashmi Pradhan practices Surgery near Mechanicsville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Midlothian, VA and Richmond, VA.
See Mechanicsville Surgeons.