A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rashmi Saini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rashmi Saini, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saini graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Saini has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
- Redwood City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rashmi Saini MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rashmi Saini practice?
- Dr. Rashmi Saini has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rashmi Saini practices Family Medicine near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Primary Care Doctors.