Dr. Rashmi Sharma Is this you?

June 25th, 2015

A Vascular Surgeon

I am so glad I found Dr. Sharma. There is a big difference between seeing a Vascular surgeon and someone who simply performs cosmetic procedures without having gone to medical school. Not only did Dr. Sharma fix my medical issue, but my legs have never looked better. Thank you, Dr. Sharma!

April 13th, 2015

Fantastic care and results!

Fantastic care and results! Thank you Dr. Sharma for providing such a wonderful experience. I was truly blown away with the high level of patient care and service. I couldn’t ask for better results from my vascular ablation; I was back at work the following day with no issues or restrictions. I truly can’t say enough good things about my experience and I strongly recommend Dr. Sharma (as my wife is now her new patient).

December 29th, 2014

Doctor who cares

I have gone to other vein centers and have often dealt with male doctors who appear disinterested, at best, about my overall health. Dr. Sharma is a throwback to a time when Doctors actually really cared and took the time to explain everything to you; not to mention, she is vascular surgeon! I've found a new vein doctor and dare say, a doctor who cares!

June 18th, 2014

Lawyer

She spent more time with me than five other doctors combined. Was never made to feel like I was just there for her to make money. Almost felt bad that she did not move onto the next patient. Thank you very much Dr. Sharma

June 16th, 2014

Professor

The best thing about Dr Sharma is the time she spends on a patient.. I didn't feel at any time during the exam that she is in a big rush . She genuinely seems to care for her patient. She obviously knows what she is doing because she was able to treat me and my problem was well taken care of.

May 5th, 2014

Greatful patient

Dr. Sharma is a very compassionate doctor who takes excellent care of her patients.

April 10th, 2016