A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rashmi Sheshadri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rashmi Sheshadri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheshadri
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Sheshadri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rashmi Sheshadri, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheshadri graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sheshadri has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rashmi M Sheshadri MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rashmi M. Sheshadri practice?
- Dr. Rashmi Sheshadri has 1 office location.
Dr. Rashmi Sheshadri practices Family Medicine near Cypress, TX.
See Cypress Primary Care Doctors.