A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rashmi Sheshadri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rashmi Sheshadri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rashmi Sheshadri, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheshadri graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sheshadri has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Cyfair Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rashmi M Sheshadri MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rashmi M. Sheshadri practice?
- Dr. Rashmi Sheshadri has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rashmi Sheshadri practices Family Medicine near Cypress, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomingdale, IL and Spring, TX.
See Cypress Family Physicians.