A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rashmi Tadiparthi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rashmi Tadiparthi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rashmi Tadiparthi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tadiparthi graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Tadiparthi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rashmi Anand Tadiparthi MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rashmi A. Tadiparthi practice?
- Dr. Rashmi Tadiparthi has 1 office location.
Dr. Rashmi Tadiparthi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Internists and Rockville Gastroenterologists.