Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rashmi Tawil
Dr. Rashmi Tawil, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rock Hill, NY. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Tawil is affiliated with Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen, Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris and Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus. Dr. Tawil has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Rashmi Tawil has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rashmi Tawil is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rock Hill, NY.
Dr. Haitham Nsour
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Rock Hill, NY 0 mi23
Dr. Maria Kristin Mercado
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Rock Hill, NY 0 mi14
Dr. Svetlana Kupershtokh
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Rock Hill, NY 0 mi