A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rashmi Tomar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rashmi Tomar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tomar
Type 1 Diabetes Patient Education Learn all about type 1 diabetes by first reading Vitals' patient education guide. Know what to expect and how to prepare for your diabetes doctor visit before you go.Before Visiting Dr. Tomar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rashmi Tomar, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomar graduated from Government Medical College, Nagpur.
Dr. Tomar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Erie County Medical Center
- Westfield Memorial Hospital
- Johnston Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rashmi Tomar MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Rashmi Tomar practice?
- Dr. Rashmi Tomar has 1 office location.
Dr. Rashmi Tomar practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Clayton, NC.
See Clayton Internists and Clayton Endocrinologists.