A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rashmi Tomar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rashmi Tomar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tomar
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Tomar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rashmi Tomar, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomar graduated from Government Medical College, Nagpur.
Dr. Tomar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Erie County Medical Center
- Westfield Memorial Hospital
- Johnston Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rashmi Tomar MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Rashmi Tomar practice?
- Dr. Rashmi Tomar has 1 office location.
Dr. Rashmi Tomar practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Clayton, NC.
See Clayton Internists and Clayton Endocrinologists.