A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rashmikant Doshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doshi
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Doshi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rashmikant Doshi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Doshi graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Doshi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- North Central Bronx Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rashmikant Kanubhai Doshi MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rashmikant K. Doshi practice?
- Dr. Rashmikant Doshi has 1 office location.
Dr. Rashmikant Doshi practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Critical Care Practitioners, and Brooklyn Pulmonologists.