A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rashmikant Doshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doshi
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Doshi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rashmikant Doshi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Doshi graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Doshi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- North Central Bronx Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rashmikant Kanubhai Doshi MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rashmikant K. Doshi practice?
- Dr. Rashmikant Doshi has 1 office location.
Dr. Rashmikant Doshi practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Critical Care Practitioners, and Brooklyn Pulmonologists.