A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rashmin Savani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rashmin Savani, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Savani graduated from Sheffield University, Sheffield, England. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Savani has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rashmin Chandulal Savani MBBS and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rashmin C. Savani practice?
- Dr. Rashmin Savani has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rashmin Savani practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and West Chester, PA.
See Dallas Pediatricians.