A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rashpal Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rashpal Singh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rashpal Singh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga.
Dr. Singh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rashpal Singh MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rashpal Singh practice?
- Dr. Rashpal Singh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rashpal Singh practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Carteret, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elizabeth, NJ and Montclair, NJ.
See Carteret Internists, Carteret Pulmonologists, Carteret Critical Care Practitioners, and Carteret Sleep Medicine Doctors.