Learn more about Dr. Rashpal Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rashpal Singh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rashpal Singh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Singh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rashpal Singh MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rashpal Singh practice?
- Dr. Rashpal Singh has 10 office locations.
Dr. Rashpal Singh practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Carteret, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elizabeth, NJ and Belleville, NJ.
See Carteret Internists, Carteret Pulmonologists, Carteret Critical Care Practitioners, and Carteret Sleep Medicine Doctors.