A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rasik Jivani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rasik Jivani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Jivani graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.
Dr. Jivani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rasik Manji Jivani MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rasik M. Jivani practice?
- Dr. Rasik Jivani has 1 office location.
Dr. Rasik Jivani practices Internal Medicine near Cream Ridge, NJ.
See Cream Ridge Internists.