A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rasik Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rasik Mehta is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Mehta has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rasik Lal Mehta MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Rasik L. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Rasik Mehta has 1 office location.
Dr. Rasik Mehta practices General Practice near Naples, FL.
See Naples General Practitioners.