A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rasik Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rasik Shah is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rasik Shah, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Shah has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rasik Shah MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rasik Shah practice?
- Dr. Rasik Shah has 12 office locations.
Dr. Rasik Shah practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Pediatric Specialists.