A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rasik Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rasik Shah is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rasik Shah, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Shah has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rasik Shah MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rasik Shah practice?
- Dr. Rasik Shah has 12 office locations.
Dr. Rasik Shah practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Pediatric Specialists.