Overall Review

3.6

March 30th, 2016
Amazing Doctor!!!
Was pregnant with my first child. Didn't know what to expect. At first, I was a little disappointed because I felt he didn't spend enough time with me. But I didn't really have any problems, so he didn't have to spend a lot of time with me. He did answer all my questions. He explained everything to me when I had concerns. He was very patient with me, even though I felt as though DD would come early. She did come early, but only because he had to induce me because of my blood pressure. When I was going through labor, he was in there constantly checking on me. When the contractions were getting too hard for DD, he was watching me carefully. He was all up in the middle of my care when it was time to deliver. He eventually had to take her via C-section because of my body not dilating enough. That went fast and easy. Recovery was easy. He's a really good doctor. Staff was nice. They were always so quick to get me in for an appointment. At first, it may seem like he doesn't care, but if you have problems or concerns, he is very caring and very knowledgeable. He's very busy!!! But he always makes time for you when you need him. He even leaves the office if you're a special case that needs him to deliver you! :D He was there for all 16 hours of my labor. Excellent doctor!

December 16th, 2015
he told me that he " did not hear any heartbeats" and walked right out the room like nothing was wrong. I found out from his staff that he always says that, what kind of dr does that?

October 29th, 2015
not concerned
I started by going to see Dr.Nagda at 6 weeks I was in so much pain all he said was take Tylenol after weeks went by going to the hospital I then at 15 weeks told him something is wrong he said drink water and don't eat cheese after that I was done he never took the time to answer my questions he would check the baby heart beat and leave I finally decided after that this was it and got another doctor who told me I had a hernia and I needed to be careful and that I had a empty sac in me. Too many patients not enough concern

June 24th, 2015
Awesome Doctor!!!!!!
Best doctor ever he is super nice and always has something positive to say and is never in a bad mood and will always be straight forward with you and he also delivered my babygirl!!!! I will be seeing him again.

January 25th, 2015
My experience with Dr.Nagda was very poor.He over books his patients.Hetried to rush out of the examination room and I had several questions.I had to stop him and he didn't even take the time to explain his diagnosis.I was not a satisfied patient and I will never visit his office for anything.His office staff are not personable either.I have obtained better medical care at another doctor.I wouldn't advise anyone to go to Dr.Nagda for medical care.

October 28th, 2014
ONE OF THE BEST!!!
I think every person has a different experience with a doctor. My experience with Dr. Nagda was awesome! He gave me good healthy advice during my pregnancy and he did not hold back. He was very honest, which I appreciate. I seen him at every appointment, which is rare for a doctor, but like I said he really cares. He was on time and delivered our son with no problems and I continued to see him after my pregnancy. He always had a way of calming me down when I came to see him, because you know motherhood and just being a woman can be stressful. I have spoke to other mothers and their experience with Dr. Nagda and not everyone likes him, but as a mother of three with three different doctors for delivery, Dr. Nagda was my favorite. Thank you Dr. Nagna for everything you have done for myself and my family!

January 19th, 2014
unhappy pacient
In my opinion it is a terrible doctor, he delivery my baby, my first baby , that was terrible. I feel really sorry for go the first time in his office. One year later I just want feel better, I come to Brazil and I need a cirurgy for repair what Nagda did, My muscle still open and is very painful. I don´t think has worse doctor in the world.

May 12th, 2013
Hes a amazing caring doctor
I was actually 25 weeks pregnant when I started going to hi.. i read so many review on him.. they all say o hes a bad doctor and then some say o hes a good doctor... now this is my 3rd pregnancy I went to him... I took a chance after readin all the reviews.... its sad how people put him down .. Hes great !!! My son came out of me not breathing ... and was stuck my son gave him a scare but he kept calm and then the next day he came in the room apologizing too me bcuz my son was bruised from the forehead down to his tiny feet! but thanks to him my son is alive ... every visit I went too .. His nurses are awesome. I recommend this doctor bcuz I would always bring my 2nd daughter with me too the apptment and everytime he seen my daughter he would hug her and give high gives and when it was time to check my sons heartbeat he would let her hold the machine and hear her brothers heartbeat!!

September 28th, 2012
TO ALL THE WOMENS IN THE WORLD DONT GO TO THIS QUACK AGAIN!
this quack mess me up for life! he cut my bladder,and my urethra,an i have went though 7 surgerys and my body still is not right!

July 31st, 2012
Excellent Doctor delivered all three of my kids!!! <3
He is amazing and knows what he is doing when it comes to babies!!!!

May 29th, 2012
Excellent Doctor
I went to Dr. Nagda when I was experiencing a miscarriage. He was wonderful. After 3 months I was pregnant and he comforted me during my whole pregnancy letting me know things would be fine. His staff is amazing. I will continue to go to Dr.Nagda he is the BEST

May 9th, 2011
Not just a great Dr. and great man
Dr. Nagda actually listens to you. Alot of doctors base their decisions soley on their education and past experiences. Although that is normal, Dr.Nagda takes it a step further. He hears you out and then gives you the care you need for you. You don't just get good medical care you get individual care.