Dr. Rasiklal Nagda Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Rasiklal Nagda?

I hated Dr. Nagda and his ladies in office

Posted on September 23rd, 2017

I didn't feel safe with him . he made me feel like trash, every time I went to my appointment . don't trust him...

Not what I expected

Posted on November 8th, 2016

It was my very first visit with Dr. Nagda yesterday. I was not pleased. There was no privacy. I was told to get undressed, they left the door wide open when walking out, so I closed it. When they came in after I was undressed from waist down, they left the door wide open. I have severe problems with my ovaries, all he did was write me a prescription for birth control and did not explain to me what kind of birth control it was. I was also not given anything for pain. It was a bad experience, i'm still in severe pain today. The whole reason I went to the doctors was so I didn't have to go to the hospital. The doctor was nice though, just not very helpful.

Amazing Doctor!!!

Posted on March 30th, 2016

Was pregnant with my first child. Didn't know what to expect. At first, I was a little disappointed because I felt he didn't spend enough time with me. But I didn't really have any problems, so he didn't have to spend a lot of time with me. He did answer all my questions. He explained everything to me when I had concerns. He was very patient with me, even though I felt as though DD would come early. She did come early, but only because he had to induce me because of my blood pressure. When I was going through labor, he was in there constantly checking on me. When the contractions were getting too hard for DD, he was watching me carefully. He was all up in the middle of my care when it was time to deliver. He eventually had to take her via C-section because of my body not dilating enough. That went fast and easy. Recovery was easy. He's a really good doctor. Staff was nice. They were always so quick to get me in for an appointment. At first, it may seem like he doesn't care, but if you have problems or concerns, he is very caring and very knowledgeable. He's very busy!!! But he always makes time for you when you need him. He even leaves the office if you're a special case that needs him to deliver you! :D He was there for all 16 hours of my labor. Excellent doctor!

Posted on December 16th, 2015

he told me that he " did not hear any heartbeats" and walked right out the room like nothing was wrong. I found out from his staff that he always says that, what kind of dr does that?

not concerned

Posted on October 29th, 2015

I started by going to see Dr.Nagda at 6 weeks I was in so much pain all he said was take Tylenol after weeks went by going to the hospital I then at 15 weeks told him something is wrong he said drink water and don't eat cheese after that I was done he never took the time to answer my questions he would check the baby heart beat and leave I finally decided after that this was it and got another doctor who told me I had a hernia and I needed to be careful and that I had a empty sac in me. Too many patients not enough concern

Awesome Doctor!!!!!!

Posted on June 24th, 2015

Best doctor ever he is super nice and always has something positive to say and is never in a bad mood and will always be straight forward with you and he also delivered my babygirl!!!! I will be seeing him again.

Posted on January 25th, 2015

My experience with Dr.Nagda was very poor.He over books his patients.Hetried to rush out of the examination room and I had several questions.I had to stop him and he didn't even take the time to explain his diagnosis.I was not a satisfied patient and I will never visit his office for anything.His office staff are not personable either.I have obtained better medical care at another doctor.I wouldn't advise anyone to go to Dr.Nagda for medical care.

ONE OF THE BEST!!!

Posted on October 28th, 2014

I think every person has a different experience with a doctor. My experience with Dr. Nagda was awesome! He gave me good healthy advice during my pregnancy and he did not hold back. He was very honest, which I appreciate. I seen him at every appointment, which is rare for a doctor, but like I said he really cares. He was on time and delivered our son with no problems and I continued to see him after my pregnancy. He always had a way of calming me down when I came to see him, because you know motherhood and just being a woman can be stressful. I have spoke to other mothers and their experience with Dr. Nagda and not everyone likes him, but as a mother of three with three different doctors for delivery, Dr. Nagda was my favorite. Thank you Dr. Nagna for everything you have done for myself and my family!

unhappy pacient

Posted on January 20th, 2014

In my opinion it is a terrible doctor, he delivery my baby, my first baby , that was terrible. I feel really sorry for go the first time in his office. One year later I just want feel better, I come to Brazil and I need a cirurgy for repair what Nagda did, My muscle still open and is very painful. I don´t think has worse doctor in the world.

Hes a amazing caring doctor

Posted on May 12th, 2013

I was actually 25 weeks pregnant when I started going to hi.. i read so many review on him.. they all say o hes a bad doctor and then some say o hes a good doctor... now this is my 3rd pregnancy I went to him... I took a chance after readin all the reviews.... its sad how people put him down .. Hes great !!! My son came out of me not breathing ... and was stuck my son gave him a scare but he kept calm and then the next day he came in the room apologizing too me bcuz my son was bruised from the forehead down to his tiny feet! but thanks to him my son is alive ... every visit I went too .. His nurses are awesome. I recommend this doctor bcuz I would always bring my 2nd daughter with me too the apptment and everytime he seen my daughter he would hug her and give high gives and when it was time to check my sons heartbeat he would let her hold the machine and hear her brothers heartbeat!!

TO ALL THE WOMENS IN THE WORLD DONT GO TO THIS QUACK AGAIN!

Posted on September 28th, 2012

this quack mess me up for life! he cut my bladder,and my urethra,an i have went though 7 surgerys and my body still is not right!

Excellent Doctor delivered all three of my kids!!! <3

Posted on July 31st, 2012

He is amazing and knows what he is doing when it comes to babies!!!!