A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rasim Gucalp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rasim Gucalp is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gucalp
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gucalp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rasim Gucalp, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Brain Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gucalp graduated from Hacettepe Universitesi, Ankara.
Dr. Gucalp has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rasim A Gucalp MD is a male Oncologist , has 36 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rasim A. Gucalp practice?
- Dr. Rasim Gucalp has 1 office location.
Dr. Rasim Gucalp practices Medical Oncology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Oncologists.