A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rasim Gucalp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rasim Gucalp is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gucalp
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gucalp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rasim Gucalp, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Brain Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gucalp graduated from Hacettepe Universitesi, Ankara.
Dr. Gucalp has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rasim A Gucalp MD is a male Oncologist , has 36 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rasim A. Gucalp practice?
- Dr. Rasim Gucalp has 1 office location.
Dr. Rasim Gucalp practices Medical Oncology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Oncologists.