Dr. Rasim Ahmet Gucalp MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rasim Gucalp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rasim Gucalp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rasim Gucalp, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma, Brain Cancer, and Lung Cancer.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gucalp graduated from Hacettepe Universitesi, Ankara. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gucalp has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gucalp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance