Dr. Rasmiyah Jastan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 11th, 2015
Second time in a row I have had misfortune of dealing with Dr. Rasmiyah! Would not listen to what I was trying to tell her was wrong with me and bedside manner was beyond rude! Could barely even understand her English!

December 1st, 2010
Rather Disappointed
I was rather disappointed with my visit with Dr. Jastan. She was assigned to me as my primary care provider and completely turned my off during my first visit. When requesting a referral for an optomologist and OB/GYN doctor she gave me a puzzled look and asked "Why do you need to see the eye doctor?" and when detailing my past history and wanting to see and OB/GYN she again gave me a puzzled look and asked "Why do you need to see a specialist?" Further, when requesting a test due to family history she stated that my insurance would probably not cover the test and she didn't recommend getting it done...let me repeat, family history, mother, father, and two (out of four) siblings, and yet she didn't think that qualified as adequate family history. I was so turned off by her service that I refused to continue to go to her. I do NOT recommend anyone going to visit this doctor!