A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rasoul Scholz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rasoul Scholz is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scholz graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Scholz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Redwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rasoul Scholz MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Rasoul Scholz practice?
- Dr. Rasoul Scholz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rasoul Scholz practices Anesthesiology near Vacaville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Vacaville Anesthesiologists.