A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rassa Shahidzadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rassa Shahidzadeh, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shahidzadeh
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shahidzadeh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rassa Shahidzadeh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Crohn's Disease
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Nutritional Support
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shahidzadeh graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Shahidzadeh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rassa Shahidzadeh MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rassa Shahidzadeh practice?
- Dr. Rassa Shahidzadeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Rassa Shahidzadeh practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Internists and Frisco Gastroenterologists.