A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rassa Shahidzadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rassa Shahidzadeh, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rassa Shahidzadeh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Crohn's Disease
- endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ER
- endoscopic therapy
- ulcerative colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shahidzadeh graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shahidzadeh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rassa Shahidzadeh MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rassa Shahidzadeh practice?
- Dr. Rassa Shahidzadeh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rassa Shahidzadeh practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX and Garland, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Gastroenterologists.