Dr. Rassan Tarabein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rassan Tarabein?

June 10th, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Tarabein's office for over five years and when I first started coming I was in a wheel chair. I was determinded I needed help to get out of that chair a walk again. He step a plan for me and now I am walking again. I thank him, Dr. Tarabein and God for my progress.

April 5th, 2017

Very caring

March 28th, 2017

Saved our lives and sanity!

I've been going for so many years I can't put a number on them. Like others I ran the gamut of Physicians and Specialties to no avail. Upon my Fathers PCP(Primary Care Physician) recommendation I took him to Dr. T WITH GREAT RESULTS! So I began. Not only did he take the stigma away but pin pointed my problem thru extensive testing he does on all new patients including MRI. Oh the Orthopedic Doctors did the same but only wanted to do surgery but with my medical background knew that was not for me. I'd have needed a rod 12"+ if a mid back (thoracic) vertebrae would hold the screws. At any rate if you want a brilliant compassionate continually being educated Doctor he's your man!!! God bless him and his wonderful staff!! He does have a heavy patient load sense long wait time sometimes to be seen but worth the wait. This is because he's soooo reliable.

March 12th, 2017

THE BEST OF THE BEST

I have been a patient of Dr. Tarabein for many years. He is a rare physican - compassionate and kind, and highly intelligent. He is open to listening to my thoughts and ideas, and will work with you. Not at you. He does not throw pain medications at you as many do. I drive 450 miles round trip to see him and he is the best neurologist I have ever met. He thinks outside the box for ways to help your individual needs. I trust him one hundred percent. He is worth any wait and any time. He saved my life and I recommend him to anyone who is at the end with physicians who give you five minutes and throw a prescription at you. Yes, he is busy. The best are always busy.

March 2nd, 2017

Feeling thankful

I retired due to a bad back in 2004 after almost 20 years as a letter carrier. I was evaluated by 3 different doctors for my severe back pain. No one could give me relief. They only wanted to give me pain meds. I never liked taking pain medicine, so I was looking for another alternative. I did some research and I came across Dr. Tarabein. Needless to say, I found someone who pinpointed the exact area that was giving me fits and now I am able to live a normal life. I have a pain management plan that works and I would highly recommend Dr. Tarrabein if you are in need of a pain management specialist.

November 1st, 2016

I have been seeing dr tarabein for several months he is,very attentive listens to how I am feeling does the test he thinks is necessary. I feel very blessed to have found him and his staff

August 15th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Tarabien every month for 2 years now. After searching for a doctor who understands the severity of my pain I finally have relief. He knows exactly what he's doing. When you come in as a new patient he does extensive testing to diagnose and treat the problems you're having. I drive 4 hours every month just because he's truly the best. Thanks Dr. Tarabien

June 2nd, 2015

I would refer anyone. To this office great. Job

May 6th, 2015

Dr Tarabein is a great Dr with a wonderful bedside manner. He has experienced back injury himself & understands it from personal perspective. His staff is courteous & helpful. My only complaints are the wait time & that he doesn't accept BCBS any more so I've had to look for another Dr.

June 3rd, 2014

thankful patient

Dr. TARABIAN knows exactly what he is doing and he knows what is best for the patient ,I read some of those reviews, those people that are complaining are people with no medical back ground. They get mad and say the Dr. Is bad if he doesn't do what they ask. Those patients don't understand the medical field , they don't know some things may be harmful or not good for that patient. Dr. TARABIAN is an excellent Dr. He knows exactly what he is doing and he will only do what is right. I'm a retired nurse. I know he is right ,he would not risk someone's life just to give them what they want. If you people don't like him because he doesn't do what you say then I feel sorry for you so go on and get another Dr. but you won't get the best care like you would with Dr. TARABIAN. So don't go around bad mouthing the best Dr. just because you don't have the medical knowledge that Dr. TARABIAN does. Keep your ignorant wrong ideas to yourself . Dr. TARABIAN knows what he is doing and he only does what is best for his patients, I am one of his patients and have been for 8 +years ,I would be bed bound if it wasn't for Dr. TARABIAN. God Bless Dr. TARABIAN.

June 3rd, 2014

Retired Nurse

I'm a retired nurse so I can Tell pretty much when a doctor I telling tales about medical things .First Dr. TARABIAN is the best neurologist in the nation. He is intelligent, he knows exactly what he is talking about, he is really the only Dr. I trust my life with, ther are doctors that are ok but no one as intelligent as Dr. TARABIAN. He is also kind considerate and also compassionate. There is no doctor above him. I don't trust ay doctor like I trust him. It is a great feeling to know, he can notice and pick up on things that no doctor ever did. I am so blessed to have such a doctor I can trust, especially with my life . I haven't ever met a doctor that I trusted. When I have had other doctors , I trusted my dog's vetmore

June 14th, 2013

CEO

The best doctor in the world, as the World Leading Physicians said about him.