Rassan M Tarabein, MD
Neurologist, Pain Medicine

27535 US Highway 98
Daphne, AL 36526
251-625-0909
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  thankful patient  |  show details
by Jolene Craine on Jun 3rd, 2014

Dr. TARABIAN knows exactly what he is doing and he knows what is best for the patient ,I read some of those reviews, those people that are complaining are people with no medical back ground. They get mad and say the Dr. Is bad if he doesn't do what they ask. Those patients don't understand the medical field , they don't know some things may be harmful or not good for that patient. Dr. TARABIAN is an excellent Dr. He knows exactly what he is doing and he will only do what is right. I'm a retired nurse. I know he is right ,he would not risk someone's life just to give them what they want. If you people don't like him because he doesn't do what you say then I feel sorry for you so go on and get another Dr. but you won't get the best care like you would with Dr. TARABIAN. So don't go around bad mouthing the best Dr. just because you don't have the medical knowledge that Dr. TARABIAN does. Keep your ignorant wrong ideas to yourself . Dr. TARABIAN knows what he is doing and he only does what is best for his patients, I am one of his patients and have been for 8 years ,I would be bed bound if it wasn't for Dr. TARABIAN. God Bless Dr. TARABIAN.

|  Retired Nurse  |  show details
by Jolene Craine on Jun 3rd, 2014

I'm a retired nurse so I can Tell pretty much when a doctor I telling tales about medical things .First Dr. TARABIAN is the best neurologist in the nation. He is intelligent, he knows exactly what he is talking about, he is really the only Dr. I trust my life with, ther are doctors that are ok but no one as intelligent as Dr. TARABIAN. He is also kind considerate and also compassionate. There is no doctor above him. I don't trust ay doctor like I trust him. It is a great feeling to know, he can notice and pick up on things that no doctor ever did. I am so blessed to have such a doctor I can trust, especially with my life . I haven't ever met a doctor that I trusted. When I have had other doctors , I trusted my dog's vetmore

|  Please dont ever see him!  |  show details
Jul 15th, 2013

If you have pain or really even as long as you don't want pain then I warn you not to see him. I don't bad mouth doctors because it's their lively hood, but this one needs to be out of buisness. I went to him because was only option with insurance & I went from having chronic pain to not having a life & unable to walk. I thought I could protect myself but the damage he's done to me is irreversible! I have been a pain patient for a decade & he's the worst! He refused to give me the epidurals I needed but then would only give me shots in the wrong places that I now feared has completely disabled me. I could go on about how bad he is but will save you some time & just beg you for your own life not to use him! Even other doctors warn against him & have horror stories about him. He doesn't know what he's doing! I have no reason to say this because don't care to waste my time on him, & only spend my time to warn others because of the harm he has done to me & others! He shouldn't be allowed to practice. If I could give him no stars I would!

|  CEO  |  show details
by Jonh on Jun 14th, 2013

The best doctor in the world, as the World Leading Physicians said about him.

|  This Doctor is a drug pusher  |  show details
by Michael B on May 7th, 2013

If you want drugs go to this Doctor, i think he on a few himself , staff SUCKS! Really ! Beware of this man!!!!! He's a crazy ,,,

|  He's the best neurologist in my opinion  |  show details
by Anna on Jan 23rd, 2013

Dr Tarabein is intelligent and extremely courteous. My personal experience was very positive and I would definitely recommend him.

Dec 2nd, 2012

I think this Dr is a pill pushing quack

|  new office staff needed  |  show details
Jul 24th, 2012

DR.T,really saved my life.I had a terrible problem with my neck and back and in so much pain i couldnt take it anymore.I had been to 7 different doctors they couldnt help but he did. He found the problem and has treated me for 20 yrs.I have problems with the staff sometimes but i let him know and he addresses it right then. I adore DR.T. and hope he stays always close enough for me to see him.

|  go to a different neurologist  |  show details
May 16th, 2012

search far and wide for another neurologist before you go to this one -he said i had 20/20 vision (i can't see anything without glasses) he noted my tonsils were pink and healthy (they had been removed 7 years earlier) he said i didn't have migraines then suggested he treat me for them - run - run as fast as you can away from this so called physician

|  RN  |  show details
Apr 28th, 2012

As a patient of Dr. Tarabein for several years and a RN, I can honestly say that Dr. T has changed my life. His staff is absolutely wonderful! He is not your typical "pill pusher" pain doctor. The employees have always made me feel welcome and at ease. This is by far the most fun medical office I have seen and actually look forward to my appointments.

|  This place should be shut down  |  show details
Apr 8th, 2012

Someone should investigate this practice. On the 2 visits i had office staff was unfriendly and rude. The office manager and another employee were openly talking about several of the patients with total disregaurd for HIPAA Act. The Dr spent maybe 5 mins with me and did not explain anything or ask if i had any questions he seemed as if he couldn't be bothered. I came in for migranes and he wrote me a RX for 120 10mg Loretabs! This is crazy even i know that throwing addictive pain medication at a problem will not solve it. I would not be surprised to see them being shut down, hopefully before someone gets hurt by the lack of attention to each patients information. I am allergic to the medicine prescribed and even though i insisted the procedure he proformed was not doing any good he didn't listen. My insureance was charged for multiple tests and treatments i never recieved! This place is a scam and people should be warned!

|  average  |  show details
Oct 5th, 2011

he is just okay, exactly what you'd expect from a doctor seeing too many patients.

|  Dr. Tarabein  |  show details
Jun 11th, 2011

My rating system as far as appt.time and staff is rated when Dr. Tarabein was in Selma,Alabama.I wish Dr. Tarabein would come back to Selma,Alabama. He treated my father while he was practicing here. My father is a spinal cord injury patient along with other problems and Dr. Tarabein has been the only doctor of many that has really helped him. If my father could make the trip to where Dr. T. practice now we would be there in a heart beat.

Jan 21st, 2011

The best doctor I ever seen

|  Dr. Rassan Tarabein is my favorite doctor by far  |  show details
Sep 4th, 2010

Not only is Dr. Tarabein the most intelligent person I have ever met - he is also very compassionate and truly cares about his patients.

|  Dr. Callie Broussard-Wheeler  |  show details
Aug 28th, 2010

I cannot imagine anyone who has seen doc every having given him a lower rating I read this and was appauld. He is caring and works to get you back to optimum wellness and quickly as possible he has taken both my case and my husbands which is extremely difficult and handled it all with grace and kindness. I would and do bring everyone I know to him because I believe he has a higher calling than his desire to help and he gives a divine blessing in following that call. He has changed my life since cancer tore it to shreds now I can walk and enjoy life no painfree but well and he cried with me when I showed him my first dog walking session we had been working up to for three years. He has helped my husband a lot in the last year he has seen him and we are blessed that he cares enough to research and work with us in all manner. He always has enough time for you if you ask him to give it and he gets results. Thank you.Callie Broussard-Wheeler

by mother of patient on Aug 6th, 2010

uncaring,rude,does not listen to patients questions,extremly long wait in office 2 to 3 hours on more than one occasion.medical liscence permantly revoked in Florida

|  Debra R.N.  |  show details
by Debra R.N. on Aug 4th, 2010

Dr Tarabein is a wonderful M.D. He has treated my son and I. His professionalism, Knowledge and bedside manner is remarkalble. He is the most caring M.D. I have ever incountered. Debra.R.N. HE REALLY CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS. Please never stop practicing medicine

Jul 16th, 2010

This is one of the worst doctors in the state. He is egotistical and simply a maniac, I do not recommend him. I had to wait over an hour on three occasions to see him for some back pains. He recommended very expensive medicines that did NOT work and only made me come back for more visits to put more cash in his pocket. He was abrupt and uncaring at bedside, and didn't really listen to me when I tried to describe what is wrong. I finally went to another doctor in Mobile to get my problems resolved. DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR.

|  wait forever  |  show details
by jenala914 on Aug 23rd, 2009

Dr. Tarabein does not spend enough time with his patients. He schedules at least three people per appointment slot, and u have to wait forever in his office. He has diagnosed me with certain problems without doing an MRI and that can only be diagnosed with an MRI (which should have been done first) He gave me 11 injections (facet blocks, trigger point, and epidurals) in three months with medicine you are NOT supposed to use near and especially not inside the spinal column. You are supposed to be partially sedated for this, i received no sedation, and finally received pain medication for two days after the 8th epidural b/c i couldn't move my neck in any direction and I was in the worst pain I've ever had. The shots didn't work and they were SUPER expensive. He misdiagnosed me, didn't do the proper stages of diagnosing..ie and MRI before giving me injections, and I was there at least 4 hours every time.

|  CAREGIVER OF PATIENT OF DR. TARABEIN  |  show details
Nov 11th, 2008

DR. TARABEIN IS MALE NOT FEMALE AS YOU STATE IN HIS PROFILE!!!!!!