Dr. Rassan Tarabein MD Patient Reviews

• 17 reviews

no change

October 31st, 2016
I have been seeing dr tarabein for several months he is,very attentive listens to how I am feeling does the test he thinks is necessary. I feel very blessed to have found him and his staff

August 14th, 2015
I have been seeing Dr. Tarabien every month for 2 years now. After searching for a doctor who understands the severity of my pain I finally have relief. He knows exactly what he's doing. When you come in as a new patient he does extensive testing to diagnose and treat the problems you're having. I drive 4 hours every month just because he's truly the best. Thanks Dr. Tarabien

June 2nd, 2015
I would refer anyone. To this office great. Job

May 5th, 2015
Dr Tarabein is a great Dr with a wonderful bedside manner. He has experienced back injury himself & understands it from personal perspective. His staff is courteous & helpful. My only complaints are the wait time & that he doesn't accept BCBS any more so I've had to look for another Dr.

June 3rd, 2014
thankful patient
Dr. TARABIAN knows exactly what he is doing and he knows what is best for the patient ,I read some of those reviews, those people that are complaining are people with no medical back ground. They get mad and say the Dr. Is bad if he doesn't do what they ask. Those patients don't understand the medical field , they don't know some things may be harmful or not good for that patient. Dr. TARABIAN is an excellent Dr. He knows exactly what he is doing and he will only do what is right. I'm a retired nurse. I know he is right ,he would not risk someone's life just to give them what they want. If you people don't like him because he doesn't do what you say then I feel sorry for you so go on and get another Dr. but you won't get the best care like you would with Dr. TARABIAN. So don't go around bad mouthing the best Dr. just because you don't have the medical knowledge that Dr. TARABIAN does. Keep your ignorant wrong ideas to yourself . Dr. TARABIAN knows what he is doing and he only does what is best for his patients, I am one of his patients and have been for 8 +years ,I would be bed bound if it wasn't for Dr. TARABIAN. God Bless Dr. TARABIAN.

June 3rd, 2014
Retired Nurse
I'm a retired nurse so I can Tell pretty much when a doctor I telling tales about medical things .First Dr. TARABIAN is the best neurologist in the nation. He is intelligent, he knows exactly what he is talking about, he is really the only Dr. I trust my life with, ther are doctors that are ok but no one as intelligent as Dr. TARABIAN. He is also kind considerate and also compassionate. There is no doctor above him. I don't trust ay doctor like I trust him. It is a great feeling to know, he can notice and pick up on things that no doctor ever did. I am so blessed to have such a doctor I can trust, especially with my life . I haven't ever met a doctor that I trusted. When I have had other doctors , I trusted my dog's vetmore

June 14th, 2013
CEO
The best doctor in the world, as the World Leading Physicians said about him.

January 23rd, 2013
He's the best neurologist in my opinion
Dr Tarabein is intelligent and extremely courteous. My personal experience was very positive and I would definitely recommend him.

July 24th, 2012
new office staff needed
DR.T,really saved my life.I had a terrible problem with my neck and back and in so much pain i couldnt take it anymore.I had been to 7 different doctors they couldnt help but he did. He found the problem and has treated me for 20 yrs.I have problems with the staff sometimes but i let him know and he addresses it right then. I adore DR.T. and hope he stays always close enough for me to see him.

April 28th, 2012
RN
As a patient of Dr. Tarabein for several years and a RN, I can honestly say that Dr. T has changed my life. His staff is absolutely wonderful! He is not your typical "pill pusher" pain doctor. The employees have always made me feel welcome and at ease. This is by far the most fun medical office I have seen and actually look forward to my appointments.

October 5th, 2011
average
he is just okay, exactly what you'd expect from a doctor seeing too many patients.

June 11th, 2011
Dr. Tarabein
My rating system as far as appt.time and staff is rated when Dr. Tarabein was in Selma,Alabama.I wish Dr. Tarabein would come back to Selma,Alabama. He treated my father while he was practicing here. My father is a spinal cord injury patient along with other problems and Dr. Tarabein has been the only doctor of many that has really helped him. If my father could make the trip to where Dr. T. practice now we would be there in a heart beat.