Dr. Ratan Ahuja MD Patient Reviews

3.2

November 15th, 2016
The wait times time are unbearable. My blood pressure is always through the roof when checked because of the stress from sitting int hat room so long. The average wait time has been at least 30 minutes past the appopintment time.

June 9th, 2016
Really comfortable and happy with my Doctor and staff

October 27th, 2014
I recommend him highly
I would recommend this doctor and his staff to anyone. Very thorough, honest, kind and supportive. His staff is the greatest. Give him five stars !!

September 26th, 2014
Great Doctor
Dr. Ahuja has been my wife's and my doctor for many years and we feel that he is very caring. He is a good doctor and really knows his stuff. He listens to your complaints and promptly diagnoses them then takes the necessary steps to fix them. Staff is also very congenial and helpful.

September 5th, 2014
Saved my life!
I have been a patient of Dr. R. Ahuja for 12 years. Sadly, I was one of the patients he may have been saving on a given day. When I had my heart attack, he was promptly at bedside and made sure that I would live to see my grand kids. Over the many years, he has always demonstrated nothing other than compassion. By the grace of God, he orders all of the appropriate tests year after year in order to ensure that I stay alive. Recently, he ordered a holter monitor and found that my heart rhythm was not right and I needed a pacemaker. Once again, he may have saved my life... For this I am grateful and always recommend him to all of my friends and family without reservation.

October 29th, 2012
The staff was very rude in the Orange City Office
What made my whole experience horrible was how rude the staff was in the Orange city office. I came there suffering from chest pain and stress and had to deal with rude incompetent woman, who were in a bad mood or hating life. I do not feel they should be dealing with patients who suffer from heart issues.

September 9th, 2011
Concerned as a patient
Dr. is very busy because of the volume of patients. This may be wonderful for him but I leave with a perception of being rushed and do not feel a level of concern and understanding for my issues. I can't say the level of care is poor, only that I feel herded. There is minimal if any feeling of a relationship with the doctor. My biggest area of concern in the staff because every experience I have had with them has been an administrative nightmare. There have been incorrect documents, arguing about my records (which I was correct, twice), appointment changes without justification or notification. I have been told calls were made to my home but no messages or caller ID shows this. For a heart patient that is the kind of stress you don't need.