Dr. Ratan Ahuja Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Ratan Ahuja?

Will find the problem

Posted on October 23rd, 2017

Dr. Ahuja is the first regular cardiologist I have used. He diagnosed my afib problem and took immediate steps to treat it. When meds did not work I was sent to Dr. Diaz for an ablation. Dr. Ahuja's prompt decision to send me to Dr. Diaz was instrumental in my care and recovery. Since the ablation Dr. Ahuja has seen me regularly and tested me fully when needed. The stress tests, echocardiograms and sonograms have been expertly performed by the very fine office staff. I highly recommend Dr. Ahuja's practice for your cardiac needs.

incompetent, self inflated ego

Posted on March 12th, 2017

do not put your life in his hands he does not know what he is doing nor does he care, his only interest is financial. He orders the same tests repeatedly then never reads the results. I had atrial fibrillation for over a year and he refused to recognize it. even after hospitalization and a follow up visit to his office. I was put on a channel blocker by another heart doctor and he wanted to change it to a beta blocker. I have kidney disease, diabetes and lung disease all of which would be exacerbated by the beta blocker. He is a self absorbed egotist i would have done better with a witch doctor

Posted on November 15th, 2016

The wait times time are unbearable. My blood pressure is always through the roof when checked because of the stress from sitting int hat room so long. The average wait time has been at least 30 minutes past the appopintment time.

Posted on June 9th, 2016

Really comfortable and happy with my Doctor and staff

I recommend him highly

Posted on October 27th, 2014

I would recommend this doctor and his staff to anyone. Very thorough, honest, kind and supportive. His staff is the greatest. Give him five stars !!

Great Doctor

Posted on September 26th, 2014

Dr. Ahuja has been my wife's and my doctor for many years and we feel that he is very caring. He is a good doctor and really knows his stuff. He listens to your complaints and promptly diagnoses them then takes the necessary steps to fix them. Staff is also very congenial and helpful.

Saved my life!

Posted on September 5th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. R. Ahuja for 12 years. Sadly, I was one of the patients he may have been saving on a given day. When I had my heart attack, he was promptly at bedside and made sure that I would live to see my grand kids. Over the many years, he has always demonstrated nothing other than compassion. By the grace of God, he orders all of the appropriate tests year after year in order to ensure that I stay alive. Recently, he ordered a holter monitor and found that my heart rhythm was not right and I needed a pacemaker. Once again, he may have saved my life... For this I am grateful and always recommend him to all of my friends and family without reservation.

The staff was very rude in the Orange City Office

Posted on October 29th, 2012

What made my whole experience horrible was how rude the staff was in the Orange city office. I came there suffering from chest pain and stress and had to deal with rude incompetent woman, who were in a bad mood or hating life. I do not feel they should be dealing with patients who suffer from heart issues.

Concerned as a patient

Posted on September 9th, 2011

Dr. is very busy because of the volume of patients. This may be wonderful for him but I leave with a perception of being rushed and do not feel a level of concern and understanding for my issues. I can't say the level of care is poor, only that I feel herded. There is minimal if any feeling of a relationship with the doctor. My biggest area of concern in the staff because every experience I have had with them has been an administrative nightmare. There have been incorrect documents, arguing about my records (which I was correct, twice), appointment changes without justification or notification. I have been told calls were made to my home but no messages or caller ID shows this. For a heart patient that is the kind of stress you don't need.

Posted on June 7th, 2017