A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ratan Bhardwaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhardwaj has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ratan D Bhardwaj MD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ratan D. Bhardwaj practice?
- Dr. Ratan Bhardwaj has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ratan Bhardwaj practices Neurological Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Neurological Surgeons.