A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ratan Rajani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ratan Rajani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajani graduated from Calcutta Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rajani has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rajani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 26 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 11 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Anthem - 25 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ratan R. Rajani practice?
Dr. Ratan Rajani practices Family Medicine, General Practice, Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Lapeer, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Marlette, MI and Caro, MI.
See Lapeer Family Physicians, Lapeer General Practitioners, and Lapeer Surgeons.