A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rathi Iyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rathi Iyer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Transfusion
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Iyer graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Iyer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rathi V Iyer MD is a female Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rathi V. Iyer practice?
- Dr. Rathi Iyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Rathi Iyer practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Pediatricians and Jackson Pediatric Specialists.