A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rathi Iyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rathi Iyer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Blood Transfusion
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Iyer graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Iyer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iyer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan