A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rathi Iyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iyer
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Iyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rathi Iyer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Transfusion
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Iyer graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Iyer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rathi V Iyer MD is a female Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rathi V. Iyer practice?
- Dr. Rathi Iyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Rathi Iyer practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Pediatricians and Jackson Pediatric Specialists.