Dr. Rathi Narayan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

June 3rd, 2016
Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Narayan has been my husbands doctor for the past several years. He had barretts esophagus and she suggested a procedure too rid him of the cells. It is now gone and she has him on medication regimen that has his condition under control. She takes the time to talk with us and has a sincere concern for his health and for us as a family. I would recommend her to anyone. She is an amazing lady who's caring and compassion is a rare thing in today's world!

January 29th, 2014
Don't Go!
The most memorable thing that I can remember about this doctor is that she didn't have a care in the world about me. I used to see Dr. Patton, but when he retired, I started seeing her. She has no idea what she's doing and needs to go back to medical school. I told her my problems and she just wanted to make casual chitchat about my profession!

May 15th, 2013
DON'T GO TO THIS DR
DON'T GO TO THIS DR I wouldn't trust this so called dr with my life. We called the office to see if my husband needed to be seen for chest pain. He had been diagnosised with Barretts and we didn't know what to do for the chest pain. Well we was called the next day and said he needed to have a endoscope done now. Well we did that. She came out to talk to me on what she had found. I aaked her if she could see why he was hurting so bad her words to me was I didn't know he was hurting like that. I said don't you know why you ordered the scope for she said I thaught it was for the barretts. I informed her that was not why and she needed to know why she is doing a test before doingsomething to any person. I askes her if it could be the galebladder makeing him hut and I quote her that dosent make your chest hurt. The woman is crazy cause that can make you feel like your having a heartattack. Then she said well we can do a hydro scan if you want me to or we can do a ct scan if you want me to . It was like here you order your own test. Then it was well you can gt a second opinion if you want to . Well let me tell you we did a week later. And guess what that dr did a nother endoscope he found a half a page wrong that she missed or didn't care enough to see. He does still have barretts which we knew he found polips in the esophagous, a large hiatal hernia, and more stuff in the stomach. Well that dosent just apear in a months time . Needless to say we are so glad we got that second opinion or we might have the polips turn into cancer and it be to late. So a word of warning DO NOT GO TO THIS SO CALLED DR BECAUSE SHE DOSENT CARE ABOUT THE PERSON SHE IS DOCTORING. AND IF YOU DONT LIKE THE DR S FINDING GET THAT SECOND OPINION IT MIGHT SAVE YOUR LIFE. IT DID OURS.

November 12th, 2009
Completely interested in you as a person, very kind.
She called me at my house, that just does not happen now days. She is the sweetest and most down-to-earth. I brag on her whenever appropriate! Go Rathi!!