A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rathidevi Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rathidevi Reddy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rathidevi Reddy, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rathidevi Muchintala Reddy MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rathidevi M. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Rathidevi Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Rathidevi Reddy practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.