A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rathidevi Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rathidevi Reddy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rathidevi Reddy, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rathidevi Muchintala Reddy MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rathidevi M. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Rathidevi Reddy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rathidevi Reddy practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and McKinney, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.