Emergency Physician, Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Oct 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jethwa is the best! I wish we would have found him many years ago!

Oct 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very satisfied

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent experience, no problems.

Aug 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jethwa and his office staff are the best!!!!!

Aug 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jethwa is a caring and dedicated doctor. He always takes care of my medical needs.

Jul 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am always pleased with doctor and staff they are very pleasant .Dr. Jethwa is very straight forward and tells me the way it is.

Jul 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Jethwa is a wonderful health provider, he informs and listens, and shows sincere concern when I have a problem or things are not quite right with lab results. He makes sure you understand everything before you are done.

Jun 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jethwa has always been professional during my appointments. He is always very concerned with any problems I might have. He has always had an answer to any of my medical questions. Because of his caring and professionalism I have recommended him to

May 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very courteous, accommodating, & Understanding. Love a family doctor that addresses issues with rest of household. Good Job - Dr. J!

May 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thanks for your caring and friendly attitude.

May 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been seeing Dr Jethwa for going on 5 years for all of my medical needs as a general doctor. Their office is very easy going and relaxed keeping the focus on you as a patient with long term benefits their main objective.

Apr 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have had Dr Jethwa as my medical provider for several years now, and have no intentions of changing physicians. Three years ago we had to leave Minot after the flood, we moved 60 miles away but will still see doctor Jethwa.

Mar 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great dr and staff :)

Mar 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My appointment went well. My concerns were addressed. I would recommend Dr. Jethwa to others.

Mar 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Jethwa is always professional and an awesome doctor

Jan 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I find Dr. Jethwa to be an excellent physician. He is very personable and easy to talk to. He always takes the time to answer any of my questions and to give me pointers on staying healthy.

Jan 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jethwa has been our family physician since he opened his local practice over 30 years ago. We don't know what we'll do if he ever retires. We have been very lucky to have him as our doctor.

Dr. Jethwa show details Dr. Jethwa
Dec 28th, 2009

Dr. Jethwa is one of the most knowledgeable, courteous physicians I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. He has a ton of continuing education and never seems to stop learning in fields outside of his own specialties. He can treat patients from the cradle to the grave. From me, he comes highly recommended.