Dr. Ratko Vujicic MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 23rd, 2015
Great Pain Management Practice
Highly Recommended for Pain Management, Dr V, Ms. Labus and staff are wonderful providers!

April 14th, 2015
Great Astomphere
I would recommend Dr. V for pain management!

April 14th, 2015
Unremarkable health care!
Dr. V is professional and compassionate regarding my pain issues. We discuss all treatments available including medicine, injections and laser treatments to help keep my pain under control. His staff are friendly and courteous to me when I arrive and explain insurance payments and copayments throughly. I travel regularly and scheduling my appointments is never an issue, he has two locations to chose from. He has the best pain management program in the greater Charlotte area.

January 5th, 2015
Dr. V is an incredible doctor. I would highly recommend him.

February 11th, 2014
a person not always right but is man enof to admit it
discrimination takes in a lot of territory and this is one of those things we will be keeping a eye on you for what you did to us!! and can only hope that you have never been through-en under a bus and can't get help from any one.you should keep i eye on the new tv new and news papers and i think your mail.just a few things well come certified so open your bag of tricks and watch your back door for the men in uniforms.a concreted but sorry patient

November 1st, 2011
He was smart, efficient, never doubted my pain problem, located the problem area and solved it and did not push me to go off the meds after surgery until I wanted to.

March 1st, 2010
wasted year
I saw Dr V for a year I have two bad disc and a S I joint injury took numerous injections some painful an some not so much got no relief . I stopped going to him several month ago we had a difference of opinion on treatment the only relief i got was from the meds and he stopped giving them to me but what ever I will never take another pain pill if I can find a Dr that can stop the pain one day I will find one who knows his watch from his butt. I am tired of having Dr look at me like i am a addict all I want is to wake up and not be in PAIN! JUDGE ME NOT TILL YOU HAVE TO WALK IN MY SHOES!!!

December 1st, 2008
DO NOT GO HERE!!!!!!!
This place is the worst ever! From the receptionist to the Dr, everyone of them are absolutely atrocious. I have been there 5 times not knowing what my problem really was. The so-called Croatian Dr wanted to give me injection after injection for treatment. I had 5 or 6 injections in a 8 month period, which was way too many. (According to my primary physician you should have no more than 3 a year. And to boot this so-called Dr had me on the wrong type of pain medicine and the wrong type of muscle relaxers!) After I showed the so-called Dr my MRI that I had done at another office he still insisted the pain was coming from the SI joint rather than the 3 herniated discs, and other things(bulges, tears, desiccated disks) shown in the MRI. He told me I needed a procedure called Radio Frequency Lessoning. I was hesitant to do so b/c the MRI suggested the problem was with my 3 discs. The receptionist told me she contacted my AETNA and the $3000 procedure was covered when in fact I called my AETNA and they said the procedure was not covered and it was an experimental procedure. I cancelled the appt with them and told them it was not covered and they were very rude and unprofessional about it. Do not go here trust me!

August 22nd, 2016