Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ratna Kunasani
Dr. Ratna Kunasani, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Greenbelt, MD, with other offices in Madison, WI and Jacksonville, FL (and 1 other location). She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Vascular Surgery, Vascular and Interventional Radiology and General Surgery. Dr. Kunasani is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital, Northeast Hospital and Albany Medical Center South Clincal. She speaks English.
Dr. Ratna Kunasani has the following 3 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiologists, also known as vascular radiologists, use minimally-invasive imaging techniques to diagnose conditions in your organs and blood vessels. For example, if you need an angiography (an x-ray of the arteries) to diagnose...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Ratna Kunasani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenbelt, MD.
Dr. Paul Johnson
Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Greenbelt, MD 0 mi30
Dr. John Pietropaoli Jr
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Greenbelt, MD 0.01 mi29
Dr. Thomas Militano
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiology, Hematology
Greenbelt, MD 0.01 mi46