January 14th, 2014
Best doc around
I've been with Dr.Solomon for over 15 years and i wouldn't go anywhere else. She so sweet and awesome!!!

September 9th, 2013
Wonderful Physician
I have been going to Dr. Solomon for over 10 years and she has been wonderful. I would recommend her to my family and friends. II have followed her from Methodist to St. Paul's Professional Building back to Methodist. She follows up with her patients if you have any issues and she's also very concerned with your well being. I am going to be at a loss when she retires. She's great!

September 22nd, 2009
Excellent Clinician
Dr. Solomon was very knowledgeable and her years of experience showed based on the medical suggestions and diagnosis. She is very personable, professional and has no airs about being a physician and very easy to talk to. I have been her patient for about 5 years now and I have found her clinical and diagnostics skills to be superior to excellent from my experience with other kinds of physicians. I will recommend her without reservation.

April 30th, 2009
I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. Very unprofessional. I regret ever going there!