Obstetricians & Gynecologists

221 W Colorado Blvd
Ste 441
Dallas, TX 75208
214-942-3771
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Best doc around  |  show details
by Christine on Jan 14th, 2014

I've been with Dr.Solomon for over 15 years and i wouldn't go anywhere else. She so sweet and awesome!!!

|  Wonderful Physician  |  show details
Sep 9th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Solomon for over 10 years and she has been wonderful. I would recommend her to my family and friends. II have followed her from Methodist to St. Paul's Professional Building back to Methodist. She follows up with her patients if you have any issues and she's also very concerned with your well being. I am going to be at a loss when she retires. She's great!

|  Excellent Clinician  |  show details
by Alina Castillo on Sep 22nd, 2009

Dr. Solomon was very knowledgeable and her years of experience showed based on the medical suggestions and diagnosis. She is very personable, professional and has no airs about being a physician and very easy to talk to. I have been her patient for about 5 years now and I have found her clinical and diagnostics skills to be superior to excellent from my experience with other kinds of physicians. I will recommend her without reservation.

|  show details
Apr 30th, 2009

I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. Very unprofessional. I regret ever going there!

|  show details
Jul 16th, 2007 on yahoo.com

the best baby the best docotor: Dr. Solomon's knowledge patience and experience helped me have a wonderful pregnancy and a great delivery. Dr. Solomon's practice was small thu she was able to dedicate time to each patient and each one of us felt special

Read Full Review at yahoo.com