A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ratnakar Pernenkil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ratnakar Pernenkil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ratnakar Pernenkil, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pernenkil graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pernenkil has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Louisiana Heart Hospital
- Slidell Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pernenkil accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ratnakar Pernenkil practice?
Dr. Ratnakar Pernenkil practices Cardiovascular Disease near Slidell, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Lacombe, LA and Picayune, MS.
See Slidell Cardiologists.