Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ratnam Oza
Dr. Ratnam Oza, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Dayton, OH. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Oza is affiliated with Miami Valley Hospital, Good Samaritan Health Center and Kettering Medical Center Home Care. Dr. Oza has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Ratnam Oza has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ratnam Oza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dayton, OH.
Dr. Amita Oza
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Dayton, OH 0 mi35
Dr. Mujtaba Khan
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Dayton, OH 0.02 mi36
Dr. Syed Najeed
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Dayton, OH 0.02 mi21