A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ratnamani Lingamallu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ratnamani Lingamallu, Otolaryngologist, Allergist & Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ratnamani Lingamallu, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hearing Aids
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lingamallu graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Lingamallu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- Central Florida Surgicenter
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lingamallu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 29 plans