A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ratnamani Lingamallu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ratnamani Lingamallu, Otolaryngologist, Allergist & Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lingamallu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lingamallu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ratnamani Lingamallu, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hearing Aids
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lingamallu graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Lingamallu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- Central Florida Surgicenter
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ratnamani Lingamallu MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Ratnamani Lingamallu practice?
- Dr. Ratnamani Lingamallu has 1 office location.
Dr. Ratnamani Lingamallu practices Otolaryngology and Allergy & Immunology near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Otolaryngologists and Lakeland Allergists.