A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ratnasothy Rajah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ratnasothy Rajah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rajah
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rajah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ratnasothy Rajah, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajah graduated from University Of Colombo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rajah has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ratnasothy Senathi Rajah BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ratnasothy S. Rajah practice?
- Dr. Ratnasothy Rajah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ratnasothy Rajah practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near San Leandro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Castro Valley, CA.
See San Leandro Internists, San Leandro Pulmonologists, San Leandro Critical Care Practitioners, and San Leandro Sleep Medicine Doctors.