Learn more about Dr. Ratnasothy Rajah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ratnasothy Rajah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ratnasothy Rajah, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajah graduated from University Of Colombo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rajah has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ratnasothy Senathi Rajah BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ratnasothy S. Rajah practice?
- Dr. Ratnasothy Rajah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ratnasothy Rajah practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near San Leandro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Castro Valley, CA.
See San Leandro Internists, San Leandro Pulmonologists, San Leandro Critical Care Practitioners, and San Leandro Sleep Medicine Doctors.