Internists, Critical Care Specialist, Pulmonologist (lungs), Sleep Medicine Specialist

Assumption Parish
13847 E 14th St
Ste 216
San Leandro, CA 94578
510-357-3023
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
 |  The Best Doctor You Could Wish For  |  show details
May 11th, 2012

Dr. Raja is the best doctor I could have found for my elderly mother. I can't say enough good things about him. She came to live with us after a brief illness and he brought her back to life. He accurately diagnosed the problem and knew exactly what to do. He takes time and actually cares about the patients. He is indeed a wonderful doctor. Thank you, Paula Plikh

|  Best Doctor!!!  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2012

This is the best doctor I could have ever found for my elderly mother. He takes the time to listen to the patient and you never feel rushed. He quickly saw what was the matter and solved her health problems. I can't say enough good things about him. He specializes in the elderly and clearly is not motivated by money but truly cares about his patients. Thank you, Paula P.

|  Mom was in hospital an extra day since he was missing  |  show details
Feb 23rd, 2011

Never met him, since he was MIA at Eden Hospital. My mom had to spend an extra night at the hospital, since they tried to call him 3 times on her discharge status and no return call. He was the last person to sign off, all the other teams said she was ready to go home.

|  Dr Rajah is one of the Best Doctor`s around - I know  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Mar 26th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I know about this Doctor - Dr. Rajah took care of my elderly mother after she had a knee transplant. Several days after the surgery, my mo...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  R S Rajah Inc  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Sep 24th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Not sure about this doctor. He intervened on my dad`s behalf to take care of a medical problem but once he found my dad had cancer I think...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com