Dr. Ratnavali Kolla Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ratnavali Kolla?

August 26th, 2016

efficient and thorough

Very methodical and very pleasant. Quick, accurate diagnosis. I have a lot of trust in Dr. Kolla. Only reason I'm giving four instead of five stars is because her follow-up instructions were not very thorough and didn't take into account my lifestyle.

June 2nd, 2014

Let's just say 50/50

Dr. Kolla seems to be a nice person but lacks in a few areas. The staff while I haven't experienced them being rude they seem to be inexperienced in the medical field. Lack of clearly speaking English along with lack of knowledge makes me think maybe the Dr. is just getting cheap labor? The wait time is crazy while sitting in the small waiting area in the front. I have never been to any Dr. that has so many patience's and yet they are the only DR. When you make it to the room you are pretty much rushed because of course there are so many others waiting. It gives me the feeling that I'm at a free clinic verse a neurologist. Communicating with her or staff from is a joke. She is not very detailed about test results or explaining how the test or illness will effect you. The Dr. also works out of the hospital so don't be surprised if you get a last minute cancellation. I heard so many good things about her but to my disappointment she has not lived up to the recommendation. I think she has the potential to be a good Dr. but she needs to #1 Learn to listen #2 Learn to answer questions. She needs not to take on any new patience's as clearly she doesn't have time for the ones she already has. She should look into getting an assistant or another Dr. to work in the office with her. She has a lot of Hispanic patience's so I understand the need for a Spanish speaking staff but I would suggest also having one that is fluent in English.

April 16th, 2014

Too Many Call!!

After having an incident at work and going to my primary doctor and going to my secondary doctor, because of something that seemed rather scary. My secondary had referred me to Dr. Kolla saying that her father had seen her and she was wonderful. After speaking with her and getting the first EEG test done. Then gettig the second EEG test done. I gave called her office 4 times and the office of the examine twice. This was in a two week period. I am still waiting on my results. I was even lied to by the secretary stating that she had tried to cal me back and leave a message and I checked all my phones and nothing.

March 29th, 2014

Dr Kolla is Wonderful

I visit Dr. Kolla office with my friend who has been ill for a long time.. Just in the pass year my friend has gone from very bad to almost good.. I would ' myself ' go to Dr Kolla office because SHE IS A TRUSTING DOCTOR - Not like some others in Maryland..

January 24th, 2014

REALLY??

NOT ONLY WAS THE OFFICE DISGUSTING AND FILTHY BUT SHE WAS A POOR EXCUSE OF A PHYSICIAN! THE SECOND I WAS TAKEN BACK BY HER STAFF THAT BARELY SPOKN ENGLISH …. VERY DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND, I SHOULD HAVE RUN AS FAST ASA I COULD. I WOULD GO BACK TO HER IF SHE QWAS THE LAST KNOWN DOCTOR ON THE PLANET. I WOULD PREFER A VET OVER HER.

September 6th, 2012

Caring and excellent

Diagnosed and treated my problem and very happy with her

July 9th, 2012

poor experience

Physician hurries through. Never follows up, does not discuss promptly about the lab reports. Not prompt in responding to when I leave a message for her. Finally, a very unprofessional staff.

April 13th, 2012

Horrible Bedside Manner

She was the attending physican at Shady Grove Hospital and diagnosied my husband with MS. But she explained nothing, she came in and said the MRI showed he had MS and that he'd be on meds for 5 days and LEFT! She never came back to explain what MS was, answer questions or anything. We just sat in the hospital room and cried, it was horrendous!

March 1st, 2012

Awful Service

After waiting an hour after my appointment time to be seen in a very small and crowded waiting area, I finally met Dr. Kolla. After a few minutes of talking with me she got a phone call and abruptly left the office for well over 10 minutes. When she came back she was ready to dismiss me. I felt she hadn't even addressed my visit reason. A week later I get an incorrect bill that was not processed through my insurance properly. When I called up the office to correct the problem, they had no idea how to update my patient record to reflect the correct insurance information, despite having a photocopy of my card, and despite me telling them what needed to be fixed. Last, I called to confirm that my imaging results been received by Dr. Kolla's office, and they again had no idea how to confirm this. The whole point of my follow-up visit is for the doctor to review my film, so I'm not sure why this is such a mystery. After trying to gather this information for 10 minutes, the secretary hung up on me. Terrible service, would not recommend this practice or physician at all.

October 3rd, 2011

Excellent Results

I am very pleased with the time she spends and takes to verify everything and I never wait too long to be seen.

August 23rd, 2011

Excellent Service

March 28th, 2011

Efficient

Dr kolla has been very professional and efficient during a recent illness I had. I had problems with most other people involved in my treatment. She is very recommended.