Dr. Ratnavali Butchi Perla MD, MBBS, and BS is female, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ratnavali Perla, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Perla graduated from Guntur Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Perla has 15 hospital affiliations:
- William Beaumont Hospital-Royal Oak
- William Beaumont Hospital-Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 14 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ratnavali Perla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ratnavali B. Perla practice?
Dr. Ratnavali Perla practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Orion, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Southfield Pediatricians.