A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ratnavali Perla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ratnavali Perla, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Perla graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Perla has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ratnavali B. Perla practice?
Dr. Ratnavali Perla practices Pediatrics near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Orion, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Novi Pediatricians.