Dr. Rattandeep Singh MD Patient Reviews

3.9

August 8th, 2016
Dr. Singh is a Ten
I had a wonderful consult with Dr. Singh this morning. He is the first specialist I have seen in six years for chronic back pain who told me how sever ...

May 17th, 2016
This must be a very small practice because I was put on hold for about 5 minutes when I said I wanted to make an appointment. I finally hung up.

May 9th, 2014
EXTREMELY HURT AND DISAPPOINTED
Been a patient of Dr. Singh's for over 13 years and the past two have been just awful as it pertains to treatment from front desk individual. In the past, staff created a very warm and caring environment now attitude is rude and condescending. No problem w/Dr. Singh and PA, just this person whom of late treats me most disrespectfully.

July 5th, 2012
wonderful doctor
I have been seeing Dr. Singh for over 10 years since moving to Atlanta.I cannot say enough about how much he takes the time to listen to you and how your symtoms affect your lifestyle & work.He also trys the less evasive treatments first. His staff is also wonderful. They treat you like family.Needless to say I highly recommend Dr.Singh!!

November 15th, 2011
Wonderful Doctor
Dr Singh is a wonderful Doctor. I have been seeing him for about 8 years for Lupus. He always has time to sit down and discuss any problem that I may be having. He is easy to contact with any problems that I may have after hours also.

July 29th, 2011
Billing clerk
Due to the rude behahior of this person and her lies I had to transfer to another Doctor

November 2nd, 2009
Great bedside manner, very attentive
Dr. Singh is an excellent rheumatologist who has a gentle bedside manner and extensive knowledge about the autoimmune diseases and side effects. His office staff is also very polite and attentive, which is sometimes a rarity! I would recommend Dr. Singh to anyone who is looking for a rheumy in the Atlanta area. He is also on the Arthritis Foundation's list of "Preferred Doctors" and accepts most medical plans.