Dr. Rattanjit Kohli Is this you?

February 23rd, 2014

My experience with this doctor was horrible. It is all about the money not patient care. He was bad with patient care follow up, bad with patient referrals, poor patient physical assessment and if a patient is elderly this type of care can be tragi; even fatal. . Not a good doctor for elderly.

September 11th, 2013

Happy

My husband and I have been Dr. Kohli's patients for several years and would not think of going to another doctor unless he recommended it. I like his manner, his willingness to listen and his way of explaining everything so that I understand. I would not hesitate to highly recommend him.

May 3rd, 2015