A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rattna Phull:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rattna Phull is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Phull graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Phull has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rattna Kaur Phull MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rattna K. Phull practice?
- Dr. Rattna Phull has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rattna Phull practices Internal Medicine near Brookline, MA.
See Brookline Internists.