Dr. Rattna Phull Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Rattna Phull?

Don't expect... anything

Posted on February 15th, 2016

This entire practice (Brigham Physicians Group) really takes the "care" out of the term "healthcare". I used to think very highly of Dr. Phull - that is, until she and her staff showed me just how little concern they have for a long-time patient's well-being. Please don't make the mistake of entrusting your health (or that of any loved one) to this poorly-managed practice or its cold, negligent staff.

Posted on April 14th, 2015

I agree with all the complaints about her. She seems upset and unhappy all the time. At first, I told myself, oh well, she might had a bad day, everybody does right?...but then I had three more appointmens with her and she had the same mood every time. I decided to find another doctor and I can't be more happy now.

Posted on May 1st, 2013

I'm surprised by reviews of Dr. Phull complaining about her beside manner. She's reasonably friendly and spends more time with me than any PCP I've ever been to. And she's good about ordering tests and following up by sending results very quickly (two days for my bloodwork). She sends results both by mail and email -- and her willingness to communicate by email I see as a huge plus. Overall I've been very happy -- but of course I'm comparing her to a lot of very poor experiences with previous PCPs.

NO bedside manner at all.

Posted on August 14th, 2012

Her bedside manner leaves much to be desired. If she's not a "people person", why become a physician? She may be intelligent, but she always seems to be in a bad mood! I thought perhaps she was only rude to me for some unknown reason, but reading the other reviews, it seems to be her personality.

poor in most every aspect

Posted on November 11th, 2011

my overall experience was on of dismay. She rarly write follow up letters with results. She has missed diagnosed and suggested treatments that other doctors said would interact with my condition. No bedside manor

Posted on August 11th, 2011

I was Dr. Phull's patient and did not like her. As a physician myself, I did not feel impressed with her bedside manner or skills. Furthermore, my husband and I interacted with her when she was on call and we found her dismissive.

My number 1 referall

Posted on April 19th, 2011

Dr. Phull has been my PCP for approximately 7 years. They say you want to find a Dr. you can "grow old with" and she is certainly one of those. I've tried to refer her to my friends and co-workers but unfortunately for them - she is so busy she isn't taking on any new patients. Lucky for me and anyone one else who is seeing her - she is the best.

Posted on August 15th, 2010

I have to agree with a previous comment. Dr. Phull may be a capable physician, but she leaves the impression that she doesn't like spending time with me, the patient.

Dr Phull has terrible patient manners

Posted on July 28th, 2010

Dr Phull may be a capable PCP, but her bedside manners and patient relations are downright terrible. As a patient for several years, she has been dismissive, obnoxious, rude and outright insulting. I leave her office feeling rushed, blown off, and generally upset every time.The staff is very nice, but the office is dank and old.

A really great communicator

Posted on January 20th, 2010

Her concern and commitment to your own whole well being is evident at every appointment.

Posted on January 8th, 2009

Knowledgable, attentive, caring and personable. Very effective in bringing the B&W's full resources to treat your health issue.

Posted on October 24th, 2017