A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rauf Baba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rauf Baba is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Baba graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.More Education & Awards
Dr. Baba has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Dyersburg Regional Medical Center
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baba accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rauf M. Baba practice?
Dr. Rauf Baba practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Dyersburg, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgely, TN and Jackson, TN.
See Dyersburg Internists and Dyersburg Endocrinologists.