A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rauf Baba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rauf Baba is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Baba graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Baba has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Dyersburg Regional Medical Center
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Union City
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rauf Mohammed Baba MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rauf M. Baba practice?
- Dr. Rauf Baba has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rauf Baba practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Dyersburg, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgely, TN and Jackson, TN.
See Dyersburg Hospitalists and Dyersburg Internists.