A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raul Almanzar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raul Almanzar is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raul Almanzar, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Almanzar graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Almanzar has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raul Almanzar MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Raul Almanzar practice?
- Dr. Raul Almanzar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raul Almanzar practices Pediatrics near Passaic, NJ.
See Passaic Pediatricians.