A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raul Almanzar, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Almanzar graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).More Education & Awards
Dr. Almanzar has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Almanzar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Raul Almanzar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raul Almanzar practice?
Dr. Raul Almanzar practices Pediatrics near Passaic, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Paterson, NJ.
See Passaic Pediatricians.