Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raul Alonso
Dr. Raul Alonso, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hialeah, FL, with another office in Hialeah, FL. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Alonso is affiliated with Palmetto General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Raul Alonso has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Raul Alonso is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hialeah, FL.
Dr. Jaime Sanchez
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Hialeah, FL 0 mi35
Dr. Brijeshwar Maini
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Hialeah, FL 0 mi23
Dr. Ricardo Machado
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Hialeah, FL 0 mi36