A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raul Aparicio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raul Aparicio, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aparicio
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aparicio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raul Aparicio, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aparicio graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aparicio has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Medical Center
- North Shore Medical Center FMC Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raul Aparicio MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raul Aparicio practice?
- Dr. Raul Aparicio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raul Aparicio practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plantation, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lauderdale Lakes, FL.
See Plantation Surgeons.