A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raul Aron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raul Aron is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raul Aron, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Aron graduated from Universidad Austral De Chile, Valdiva. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aron has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital-Elgin
- Sherman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raul Luis Aron MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raul L. Aron practice?
- Dr. Raul Aron has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raul Aron practices Surgery near Elgin, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bourbonnais, IL.
See Elgin Surgeons.