Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raul Barreda Jr
Dr. Raul Barreda Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in McAllen, TX. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Trauma Surgery. Dr. Barreda is affiliated with Doctors Hospital at Renaissance, McAllen Medical Center and Knapp Medical Center. Dr. Barreda has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Raul Barreda Jr has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
Dr. Raul Barreda Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near McAllen, TX.
Dr. Cynthia Salinas
McAllen, TX 0 mi8
Dr. Juan Rendon Garcia
Critical Care Medicine, Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
McAllen, TX 0 mi8
Dr. Victor Haddad
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
McAllen, TX 0 mi42