A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raul Castillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raul Castillo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Castillo graduated from Ponce School of Medicine . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Castillo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raul C Castillo MD is a male Oncologist , has 26 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Raul C. Castillo practice?
- Dr. Raul Castillo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Raul Castillo practices Medical Oncology near Altamonte Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL.
See Altamonte Springs Oncologists.