A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raul Capitaine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raul Capitaine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Capitaine
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Capitaine Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Capitaine graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Capitaine has 13 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raul R Capitaine MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Raul R. Capitaine practice?
- Dr. Raul Capitaine has 1 office location.
Dr. Raul Capitaine practices Psychiatry near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Psychiatrists.