A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raul Capitaine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raul Capitaine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Capitaine graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Capitaine has 13 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Capitaine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raul R. Capitaine practice?
Dr. Raul Capitaine practices Psychiatry near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Alice, TX and Beeville, TX.
See Corpus Christi Psychiatrists.